Sunday, February 16, 2014

VEGGING OUT... AGAIN!


Sunday February 16, 2014 6:59 pm

Well, it's official... I'm a slug :) I was off today and had a chance to workout or at least get something productive done? Soooo, what did I do? Pretty much nothing all day long. I did go for a very short hike in the snow with Brian and two of my grandchildren at Charlestown State Park: trail # 2. But, both before and after that I didn't do much of anything productive at all.

After I got back from the hike I did watch a movie (all the way through) that I had only seen a small portion of before, it is called Riddick. Before it started I poured some red wine for myself and then I sat down with a tall... and icy cold can of beer. I have to say I enjoyed it the first time far more than I did today... even though today I did get to see it all the way through.

I hope all who reads this had a better day, or at least more fun than I did today. I have been having trouble uploading pictures and videos to my blog. My videos have been coming out wrong and not able to really view them... but I'm going to try one more time.

After the hike Morgan and Leni built their very own snowman at the parking lot before we all got back into our respective cars and left. The snow was PERFECT for making snowmen!





If this video uploads correctly, you will see a pretty scene along the way with a small waterfall partially frozen and me talking to the girls.