Friday, March 28, 2014

WORK... GOTTA HATE IT!


Friday March 28, 2014 1:56 pm

I'm leaving for work in a few minutes as I close, 3-11... ugh! Then, I work two more and am off for a week. I'll be leaving for Hilton Head Tuesday and back the following Sunday.

About an hour ago I was heading to Tammy's (my oldest daughter) house to drop some things off and I was listening to the radio... I had already heard several songs playing as I had been out for awhile. Then, I heard the familiar opening notes to that one song :( I looked at the clock: 12:42. Oh well, it wasn't the song that was playing as I turned my radio on so I figured I would try to listen to it all the way through? I couldn't... hahahaha

Anyway, I think it will be awhile before I turn the radio on again... at least for me. I will probably have to have something playing on the trip to the beach so two of my young granddaughters won't become too bored? However, I will more than likely stay away from country music stations :)

I hope anyone who reads this has a very good day today.