Saturday, May 03, 2014

DERBY 2014


Saturday May 3, 2014 4:51 pm

I am going to give anyone who reads this my Derby picks for this year and a word of advice for anyone who will do some off track betting today. Do not walk away from my picks... RUN AWAY!!! I am the world's worst at picking a winner, I always and apparently forevermore am destined to pick only losers! However, I still keep trying :)

First place I am picking 'Wicked Strong' ridden by Rajiv Maragh. I like the name of this horse and I also like it that I have no d*%$ idea how to pronounce the name of this jockey. Coming in second will Be 'Vicar's in Trouble' ridden by the Oaks winner, Rosie Napravnik. Rounding out the money will be a 50-1 long shot 'We Miss Artie' and the jockey is Javier Castellano. I think I'm not really sure who “Artie” is but I'm feeling sympathetic today and I miss him too :(

Good luck to everyone and please, for your own good, don't pick any that I picked... unless you like seeing the “fastest two minutes” in sport taking about 30 minutes to play out by the sad trio of future "dog food on hooves" which is the three dilapidated horses I have chosen :) Sadly, these three beasts will probably be in a bowl somewhere in China served up as dinner this same time next year :(

On the other hand.... having earlier today bet fifty dollars at the track on my tri-fecta I might be blowing some money later tonight if lightning struck for me and my three horses came in, and in the same order I picked!