Friday, December 25, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2015

Friday December 25, 2015 7:55 am

Good morning to anyone who reads this...I hope you have a very merry Christmas day today! My first picture this morning that came in from a beginning of a Christmas celebration I received at 3:37 am. It was a couple of kiddos staring at a mound of wrapped gifts and wanting to get started opening them!

After that, and all morning long I have been getting more pics from everyone and short stories of how the morning is unfolding, it has been enjoyable reading them!

I really have nothing particular to say, other than to wish those I truly love a merry Christmas... and to remind that neither time nor distance can really separate anyone who loves. As sappy as it sounds I suppose it is because if you really love... then those people are always in your heart and thoughts!

Merry Christmas everyone!