Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bizarro World

October 13, 6:33 a.m.

Headline I would love to see: "In a surprise move, Obama has awarded his Nobel Prize to every past winner of the Miss USA Beauty Pageant." Because, in his own words, "They all wished for world peace before I did." (And in a not-so-surprising move he donated the 1.4 million to ACORN.)
Sometimes I feel like I am living on "Htrae" instead of Earth. When I was a kid I used to read the Superman comic books and I enjoyed the occasional episode when he would go to Bizarro World. In the Bizarro world of "Htrae" ("Earth" spelled backwards), society is ruled by the Bizarro Code which states "Us do opposite of all Earthly things! Us hate beauty! Us love ugliness! Is big crime to make anything perfect on Bizarro World!"
Have you ever noticed that with liberals, achievement means absolutely nothing, all that matters to them is what you "hope" or "want" to happen. Clinton got elected, not once, but twice---because, "he felt their pain." Didn't seem to matter that he was the one causing it... just ask Juanita Broderick, or Monica... as long as he "wanted" to do good that was enough.
In the last election, McCain was actually qualified for the presidency with a lifetime of achievement, to Democrats that didn't matter. Obama, who was a "community organizer," (which is two-steps up from street cleaner, and one step down from dog-catcher) had never achieved anything... but he wanted to: "Dreams of His Father." And for Democrats, that was apparently enough.
Oslo, it seems, decided to give Obama the peace prize because he had said (in a speech in Cairo) that he wanted "world peace." Again, for liberals that is all that matters... a desire for something unattainable... such as world peace.
That is why Obama, in my opinion, did something right in giving his prize to the other empty-headed girls (past winners of Miss U.S.A.) because they also all wanted and asked for world peace. If you doubt that just view tape of any of them when they were asked what one thing they would like to see happen in the world? Here is their (and Obama's) answer. "Oh gosh, gee whiz, let me think, well.. tee-hee.. you know, Regis, I quess it would have to be... world peace!" STOP THE PRESS!!! Give those girls and Obama the peace prize... I have been wrong all this time... all of them deserve it!
I am going to turn over a new leaf and begin to think like the empty-headed liberals. When (Hugo) Chavez says he is not an enemy of the United States and he loves our people... I am just going to believe him and vote for him if I ever get the chance. The next time Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says he is misunderstood and he really doesn't hate the Jews, I am going to accept that... and if I ever get the chance, so help me, I will vote for him. It really doesn't even matter what he is running for... he has my vote. And North Korea, and Kim, I have been wrong all of this time. They really don't oppress their people: I heard him say it!
Now I get it... it's as if a light has been turned on for me. It really doesn't matter what I do... as long as I (a) "feel someone's pain," or (b) want to do something good even if it is impossible, pretentious, and silly-posturing for me to say it.
Oslo, can I have the next Nobel prize, because I too want world peace? Democrats, can I have your vote, because I too "feel your pain?" All donations from Democrats for my bid to the WH will be accepted in my party-platform... "I feel your pain and want world-peace too (tee-hee) Johnson campaign."
I'm so excited, I can hardly wait until 1/20/13 when we move into the WH. The Rose Garden would be a perfect spot for my dog-kennels, and Virgil and Stella can sleep in the Lincoln bedroom... I even know who I am going to make the new chef of the WH.
You can always email me at clarkmatthews1@aol.com