Monday, October 10, 2011

Favorite Time of Year

Monday October 10, 2011 12:57 pm

I just got back from a nice long walk with Virgil and he is laying beside me and panting heavily as I type this. It really isn't so warm that it should cause him to pant so hard... but, there were several smells which caught his attention and caused him to strain hard on his harness.

In addition to the great enjoyment I get from taking him with me I am also making sure I will be ready for my hike with Bob on the 22nd of this month. The last time on that trail I only survived it, this time I would like to "conquer" it and in a very good time! At least that is my goal going into this.

I now have found the girl who is going to do my tattoo but I am wanting to wait until my birthday and do it as a present for myself. Of course, depending on if I like it enough I might even post a picture on this blog when it is done?

Well, I am about to leave for work... if you live nearby and read this the weather outside is great! The leaves are turning and everything is really pretty. Get out and enjoy it (: