Sunday, October 30, 2011

GREEN WITH ENVY ... WANTING WHITE!

Sunday October 30, 2011 10:00 am

I awoke early and watched some news and I decided that I was jealous? Yes, jealous of all those cities with the early snowfall (: I can't wait until we get some of our own!

Two seasons ago I got to take Virgil out (several different times) in snowfall that was chest high on him. He had such fun leaping and then burying himself in the snow each time he came down. I know that there are a lot of inconveniences that are at times associated with snow... but for me... well, I am not altogether certain there can be too much of the white stuff.

Besides, some of my happiest memories in all of life are associated with this time of year... that is the fall of the year. Anyway, I echo the wonderful words of Sammy Cahn: LET IT SNOW... LET IT SNOW... LET IT SNOW!!!!!!!