Friday, December 21, 2012

END OF WORLD PICS

Friday December 21, 2012 11:33 pm

Well, we ended up with 33 people present with 21 of them being children. Missy and her bunch are in Nashville so they didn't get to come this evening. Randy's was a good choice for the party because he has a movie theater in his basement and it's a good place to entertain kids. The first picture is his marquee. The sign on the right that announced the End of the World Party gave off too great of a glare for me to be able to reproduce the picture.  And... the "d" was missing from "world."














The next picture is the screen itself and whatever movie was playing for the kids at the time.















This next one I am trying to get all of the kids in the frame and I don't think I made it? However, they all seemed to be having fun and they were oblivious to the fact that the world was ending at that time (:















All things considered it was fun (: The food was good and the adults kept the conversations going and the topics were interesting and even sometimes funny!

Goodnight all, at this time I actually feel tired enough that I might be able to fall asleep rather easily tonight? At least I hope so (: