Sunday, September 07, 2014

ANOTHER THING


Sunday September 7, 2014 7:46 pm

I got off work this afternoon at four and we had gone with Missy, Brian and the kids to Senor Iguana's for dinner... I ate too much! At least the free chips and dips they kept setting out I wasn't sure how to stop :)

I have something special coming up for me and in my heart I am going to celebrate it, but only in that way... in my heart. I'm not sure if I will write anymore this week or not? Except, the one I'm writing for next Sunday's post I am going to write ahead of time this week and just post it on Sunday. I made a decision sometime ago not to write anything sad or hurtful anymore on this blog... and on days or dates that are troublesome for me I'll just not write anything at all :(

With that in mind (I think???) I'm going to write for next week some lessons I've learned. These lessons have not been easy, I wish I had never had to learn them at all. They (I know... that ubiquitous “they.” lol) say that 'ignorance is bliss' and if that is even partly true then at least some of these particular life lessons I've learned I guess I wish I had remained ignorant of some truths. It isn't that I don't like learning things... I do: however, what is the point of knowing things, when nothing profitable can ever come of it? It seems more torture than not knowing?

I feel like Scrooge when he implored the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come to stop showing him things that is now beyond his power to change anything. He said, “Are these the shadows of the things that Will be, or are they shadows of things that May be, only? […] Why show me this, if I am past all hope! […] Assure me that I yet may change these shadows you have shown me, by an altered life!” I mean, "Why show me this, if I am past all hope!"

Anyway, I begin a week's vacation this Wednesday after I close the next two days. HATE THAT!!! Ostensibly I am off this week to move. However, I am going to move Deb over there by this Friday (or earlier) but I'm going to remain here for the rest of the month... and take my time moving things over. That way by the time the end of the month is here everything should be over there and we would be unpacked completely.

Well, I might write more this week and post as I go... I'm not sure? But, the main one I'm contemplating writing I will not post it until early next Sunday morning... then that day I'm going to go for a walkabout. (Lol) Not really, but I am going to find some woods and be alone for awhile. I do my best thinking there.

I hope anyone who reads this has a good night!