Sunday, October 26, 2014

HELLO, YEAH, IT'S BEEN AWHILE :)


Sunday October 26, 2014 12:22 pm

I'm sitting here and feeling miserable, and sorry for myself... is that wrong :) I haven't had a cold, sore throat, or even felt physically bad for at least a couple of years. However, yesterday I started getting sick and was up most of the night with sore throat, fever, and chills. Now, I'm just feeling lousy. And in case, you the reader, are wondering: I have already gotten my flu shot for this season. I might not have done that always in the past but I do now, if for no other reason than I get them free through my job. I just now had to stop for a sneeze... I hate feeling gross and yecky! (Is 'yecky' a real word? If not it probably should be because that is exactly how I'm feeling... YECKY!)

There was a time I could always get my videos to upload for this blog but I have just about quit trying because for some time now I have not been successful in my attempts. This morning though I'm trying again as a couple of weeks ago I took a short video of my new office and sent it to Tammy so she could see the room I'm now using as my office... and at one time it was the boy's bedroom.

That video is what I'm going to try and upload. The room has a bit less floor space than my old office had so I couldn't fit my bookcase in so I have it just outside in the hallway. The picture I'm also trying to upload is one Deb took of the back of my head a couple of weeks ago. She kept asking me when I was going to get a haircut and my query was, “Why?” After I saw the picture I knew why.

That same day I went to the barbershop and tole the barber I wanted a “Business man's haircut.” So, that's what I've got now :) As he was cutting my hair he said to me that when he saw me walk through the door a short haircut was the last thing he thought I would ask for. Then. Once he was done he said I should have robbed the bank before getting my haircut because no one would recognize me now :)

It's funny, but I guess I see my reflection when I brush my teeth every day but I must not really “see” myself if that makes any sense... I don't suppose I really paid much attention to the fact that it had been growing out. A couple of days before (because she had been asking/nagging about it I had called Disney to try and book a time there for my haircut as they have a real barbershop on main street... and I thought I could take care of two things at once, haircut and shut her up :) But, they were all booked up so I got it cut locally. 





 I hope all who reads this has a good day :)