Saturday, June 09, 2012

TIDYING UP

Saturday June 9, 2012 7:41 am


Last evening, after I finished posting my blog about a couple of emails I had gotten I worked for about an hour on my time-line for end-time events... and then I remembered something else. Because the post about the approximate time I believe Jesus will return will wrap up this short series: first I wanted to answer the three questions I had posted on my April 18 blog ... TIME.

(After I write that blog then I will finish writing my thoughts on an end-time date.)

The only problem though was by the time I thought of that I was getting sleepy and I didn't have the heart to start typing anything else. Neither do I have the time this morning to actually answer the three questions because I have to go to work. But I thought for any who reads this and did not see the first post about the three questions... I do have the time to state what the three questions are that I will be answering.

First: Why did God shut the door of the Ark, and not Noah?

Secondly: One of Noah's first recorded acts after he and his family were safely on the other side of the Great Flood was to drink (alcohol) until he was very drunk. Why did Noah do that?

Thirdly: What will be every believer's biggest regret as the Rapture is happening?

Even though those three events, at first blush, might not seem related... really they are. And I didn't see that until just a few years ago while reading a familiar verse in Revelation. As I was reading it I then (finally) knew why God shut the Ark's door. (It might seem like a small thing to some people but it had always puzzled me why a physically capable man like Noah had not done that himself?)

As the persons emails to me yesterday attempted to point out, I might not be “qualified” to speak about the Bible and its teachings... apparently that should be some priests job! (What a joke!!!) But, capable or not I do have the answer to the above three questions and I will try to make that post and answer those questions soon.

This evening as soon as I am home I have to do a lot of reading from the book Criminology Today – Frank Schmalleger. My assignment is the first two chapters – 51 pages, then I have to take two (50 minute timed) tests in order to finish the work I have to have done by tomorrow. I think I will be up most of the night ):

I hope everyone has a nice weekend!!!