Friday, September 14, 2012

GOOD MORNING!

Friday September 14, 2012 7:15 am

Well, for a fella who didn't really go anywhere on his vacation... beginning last Friday evening and culminating late last evening I really did have a wonderful time! However, today I go back to my real world and all of the fantasy things are again over for me ):

I awoke about 4:30 this morning and began my day with a health shake. For me that consists of 6 ounces skim milk, protein powder, and one raw egg: 400 calories. I then left for the Y to try out some new shoes I bought for myself yesterday. I was told that they are very lightweight and good for running, and I wanted to see for myself. A couple of months ago I had purchased a pair of Saucony tennis shoes for that very reason... extremely light. My new Nike's are even better than those (:

As I sit here and type I have a comfortable feeling of tiredness in my shoulders, I suppose it is from the lifting and swimming? I like being able to leave the house while it is still dark and much of the world, or at least the part of the world I live in, is still sleeping. Even now, back home after working out it is still dark outside and everything is very quiet. (Virgil and Stella did meet me at the door as I tried to quietly let myself back inside.)

I have to be at Ivy Tech this morning around 8:00 because there is something I have to pick up there... after that I have a few errands to run and then back to work for me ):

Almost... almost, I was drug into the more modern world of cell phone use yesterday, that is I tried to upgrade my phone to one where I can text message. Apparently an upgrade on my plan is not available until early in November. Oh well, I guess I have lived this long without it so a couple months more probably won't hurt me?

I really just wanted to say, "Hi" to everyone and then I must get ready to really start my day. There is something I want to look at again before leaving so I will go now and write more at another time.

To all my friends everywhere and those I love most... I hope you have a wonderful day today!!! I know... I know, I use a lot of exclamation marks! (: