Sunday, August 19, 2012

R U READY???

Sunday August 19, 2012 9:33 am


Remember... not so very long ago when everyone like me was mocked whenever the idea of bar-coding and scanners was brought up to mean that it was an end-time event? Twenty seven years ago was the first time I prepared and delivered a message on implantation and the "mark of the beast."

Perhaps a dozen or more times since that first time I have had follow up messages as technology has changed. I have done this to help bring to light the advances being made so some people could at least see that the Bible is being fulfilled, in order to prove that the end of days is quickly approaching.

April of this year I started a fourteen part series on this blog on the "Second Coming of Christ," and I finished it in the middle of June. Since that time I have seen similar stories like the one that follows.

I came across this news story early this morning and I decided to pass it along for everyone else to read, that is, if you haven't already seen it? Besides the story line itself... there is something else I want you to take special notice: it is the (Christian) woman who is being quoted in the story. Please read carefully her words.

Now, I am not mocking her as I point this out. I just want you to see how the devil guides his writers and reporters in order to best frame a story. The devil always picks a person for his writers to quote who is inarticulate or uneducated. In this way he is hoping that the average person who reads the story and is lost will be less likely to accept whatever truth the Christian is expressing. You will see this exact same truth being played out in all news stories, sitcoms, movies, advertising, etc. (The Christian will always be the one who is made to look foolish.)

Keep in mind as you read stories like this one and pay special attention to the argument for such devices... it will always be about the money! In the end, that is how the devil will try to "force" everyone to receive "the mark." Money will also be the reason why the lost people will eventually turn on everyone who refuses to take such marks or refuses to buy and sell goods with these same type of devices. They will turn on Christians because they will be seen as the group that is holding back technology and costing the average person money through lost revenue and taxes.

I first saw certain television commercials being played about twenty-five years ago and I saw then how they would be used to set people up for a "cashless" society. Those particular commercials showed elderly people acting fearful as they scurried to the bank carrying their Social Security checks in order to make a deposit. The commercial was encouraging them to get a direct deposit. Of course, from there they were encouraged to carry plastic instead of cash: of course, in that way all purchases could be tracked.

So, society goes from cash to plastic, and then from plastic we are being encouraged to go to "wallet-free" buying with bar-codes, palm scanners, etc. (In my blog on the Second Coming of Christ I go more in depth with Tommy Thompson (encouraging all public school children to be implanted) and the industries today that are using implanted devices on humans in order to sell their products: they are doing this with a simple scan of their arms.)

Also, be sure and take special notice in the story that I have uploaded and see that it says that parents can "opt out" of the program. In another spot it reads that this program is "voluntary." However, if you believe nothing else I have ever written... please believe this. What today can be "opted out" and is only "voluntary" ... tomorrow, will be forced upon everyone!

In my blog on Christ's Second Coming I did include a likely season and year in the not too distant future when I believe He might return? However, I also believe it could be today. So, I hope everyone has put their faith in Christ and is ready? (You might need to copy and paste the address below in order to read the story.)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/17/palm-scanners-to-pay-for-_n_1799735.html