Sunday, August 12, 2012

"SHOWER" OF BLESSING?

Sunday August 12, 2012 7:07 am

What's your favorite season of the year? Undoubtedly mine is the fall! I know I am rushing things a little because we will still have some hot and steamy days during August. However, early this morning I was up to stargaze and I also let Virgil and Stella out in the backyard... and it felt like early fall! It was dark outside so I was standing on the back stoop without a shirt and in less than a minute I started shivering... it was great!!!

I suppose at odd times we all have unusual thoughts? At least I sort of hope so: otherwise it is just me, and that thought I don't like so much. Anyway... the morning seemed perfect to me as I stood there looking up and enjoying the crisp air and I suddenly thought, "I hope when it comes my time to die that it isn't the fall of the year."

I'm not sure why that was my thought, but I suppose it is because my favorite memories I have stored in my mind revolve around that season, and it would trouble me to miss out on that time of the year. Well, truth-be-told it would only bother me until I took my last breath... then, I would no longer be troubled by that. (lol)

Well... did any of you stay up late or (on purpose) awake early to try and see any of the Perseid meteor shower? There are times in life when simple things like that... awaking early and trying to see a natural phenomenon can bring moments of unexpected pleasure. I hope all of you are taking advantage of events like this.

Because I was awake anyway I decided I would read until time to leave for work. After I finished I saw that I still had a little time so I decided to write this blog. Now, aren't you glad (: 

Have a great day!!!!!!!