Thursday, August 02, 2012

A - B - B

Thursday August 2, 2012 7:49 pm

I just got home from work a few minutes ago and I decided to write, because  I have my final grades in for the summer semester... sort of? There isn't anything in the official transcript yet, but I have a percentage counter on my own site and I can average what has been reported for myself.

There is still one assignment in a class that has not yet been graded, but, even if I get the full 30 points possible, or a zero, as far as my grades in that class it would only raise or lower my average by a couple of percentage points and I will still be at a "B."

So, I finished this summer with one A and two B's. Those marks are nothing to write home about, but I had earlier said that I would report whatever it was that I had gotten. I think for my next post I am going to submit my final paper I turned in for "Argument" in my English class. Overall, I got 'dinged' fairly heavily and I was hoping with a good mark on that paper I would maintain a low "A." Instead, with the marks I received I dropped into a "B."

Part of it was my ongoing problem with my computer and theirs not being compatible, and it definitely messed with me and caused certain formatting problems. However, I am also certain the subject matter was probably not all that appreciated... or at least the side I chose to align myself with.

Anyway, unless something else comes up first that I think I would like to blog about... I will post my paper on abortion the next time I write.