Friday, August 10, 2012

):

Friday August 10, 2012 11:21 pm


I have to be up in just a few hours (4:00 am) as I have a six o'clock time to start work... but, I wanted to post something before I turned in for the night. A few minutes ago I watched something very sad, it was a video tape. I had heard that it was out there, but I had never taken the necessary time to watch it. Having now just finished it, whoever this judge Watkins is... he is a complete idiot! (Apart from that, the situation itself is tragic.) Can you imagine a fool like Watkins presiding over anything. It is no wonder that people in other parts of the country mock the intelligence of certain people who live in West Virginia.

I lived in that state for many years, and I still think of  it as "home..." but, there are times when I hear fools speak (Watkins) that I wonder how in the world did men like that ever make it through school? And of course, it is men like that who holds a job that you hope they are qualified for? Anyway, men like Watkins is why the phrase "dumb hillbilly" came into being. My best guess is that Watkins is a product of too close breeding in his family's lineage. Remember: cousins, and brothers and sisters, should not marry each other: it is their poor mentally impaired offspring, e.g. men like judge Watkins, who must suffer through life with their mental disabilities.

One more thing, having known (well) the defendant in the case I know there are times he can be exasperating: nonetheless, if I still had any respect left for the ex-wife in this case, and I'm not certain that I did... I have zero for her now.