Friday, August 31, 2012

I'M SO FANCY TONIGHT!!!

Friday August 31, 2012 9:20 pm (PPS -- UPDATE AT BOTTOM)

One of my sons-in-law (Bob) left just a few minutes ago and my new computer is finally (completely) set up. Since I wrote my first book, almost ten years ago, and began an online blog in order to try and promote it, I have used up three computers... tonight, I begin on number four.

I had a large flat screen monitor with my last one and this screen on my new laptop is much smaller. So, Bob showed me how I can use both screens in tandem. I now can switch back-and-forth and have multiple windows going at the same time on both screens! Hence, my title... "I'm so fancy tonight!"

Thanks, Bob!


PS IWICJTSHMTILHAWPTSWLM...IWBSGTH!!!!!!!

PPS I just came back inside from wishing on tonight's Blue Moon. Although I did... seriously, I only do it out of habit and certain things I have done since childhood. I don't do it because I put any stock in it.

I still take some pleasure in imagining that those I love (who might be far away) could be witnessing the same heavenly sights... at nearly the same time as myself. 

If you do not read my blog in time tonight to take advantage of this evening's Blue Moon: well, take heart... you can see it again three years from now (:

Have a good night!!!