Sunday, September 02, 2012

B.A.T.T.

Sunday September 2, 2012 8:23 pm

I'm sitting here and I just finished with a very easy assignment and I am now done with my school work for this week. In case anyone cares... this evening my initialism (sometimes referred to as an acronym) is different than almost every other one I have ever done, for tonight it only stands for something impersonal: I guess it is more indicative of my mood than anything else.

It's raining outside and it is not a "good type" of rain that sometimes can make me feel happy. Tonight... it's just rain. Therefore, (I am) B.A.T.T. (bored-almost-to-tears). Dolly Parton is singing on my radio: someone, anyone... please make her stop (: My eye-pod (sic) is on the charger behind my desk so I can't use it right now. Of course, that leaves me at the mercy of whoever is making the music selections on 103.9. Evidently some idiot forgot to turn off my iPod yesterday after they finished listening to songs. Wait a minute... that's not very nice to call that person an idiot: especially when the "idiot" who forgot to turn it off was me! (Hey... a good song just came on, "Stand By Me.")

Well, only four more days at work and then I'm off for seven: YAY!!!

Our church moved its sanctuary today and we had several first time visitors. The preacher had a message on the Holy Ghost... it was a good message. I can't speak for any others, but I know I have many times fulfilled Ephesians 4:30, which is naturally not a good thing!

I hate it whenever a song plays on the radio and they don't give the artists name after it is over. I wanted to hear who it was that recorded the song that just finished. I thought it sounded an awful lot like Ben King... but, I can't imagine he would be playing on this station.

AVICTLSMLS(SWB)ATICDWS...TES!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful night tonight and day tomorrow!

PS That last one is personal! LOL