Tuesday, December 25, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Tuesday December 25, 2012 9:52 am

I just finished writing and answering some emails from those who have written and I wanted to write a brief blog to wish my friend(s) and those whom I love the most a very merry Christmas and a great new year!!!

Hopefully all of you have been good boys and girls this year and everyone awoke to nice gifts under the tree because of a visit from the "jolly old elf" himself! However, if under your tree all that you found were a few lumps of coal... well, you have been very bad indeed!

Evidently things could get worse than coal though: for those who are VERY BAD... Krampus might have dropped by? Thinking about it just now I'm not sure which one is scarier, a visit from Krampus at Christmas time because of one's bad behavior... or, parents who told their young children about this character in order to frighten them. I think that would be a tie (: 

Of course, if Krampus has already been to your home this morning I don't suppose there is any possible way you are able to read this anyway? I mean, once you are put in his sack and carted to his lair... what happens then? Yeah, I just changed my mind and it's no longer a tie. The parents who told their children about this guy to scare them is much more scary than any old troll (:

I copied a famous poem for all to enjoy this morning... Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!

  A Christmas Prayer
"Loving Father,
help us to remember the birth of Jesus,
that we may share in the song of the angels,
the gladness of the shepherds,
and the worship of the wise men.

Close the door of hate and
open the door of love all over the world.
Let kindness come with every gift and
good desires with every greeting.

Deliver us from evil by the blessing
which Christ brings, and teach us to
be merry with clear hearts.

May the Christmas morning make us happy
to be Thy children, and the Christmas evening
bring us to our beds with grateful thoughts,
forgiving and forgiven, for Jesus' sake. Amen."

Robert Louis Stevenson