Thursday, December 27, 2012

PICTURES WITH STORIES

Thursday December 27, 2012 11:55 pm

Hopefully over the course of the next few blogs I am going to try and find some pictures of me at different ages and post them. In reality (somewhere) we have tons of pictures that have been taken throughout the years. I just don't know where many of them are? I have found a few that I will get started with tonight. This first one is me and my nephew Jeff and my niece Shannon. This was taken in my sister's backyard in Sunland, California. I think this was my first trip there so it would have been 1971(?) and I would have been fifteen-years-old?

(Because I have not yet found very many pictures that I could post, I will not try and do them in any type of chronological order... instead I will add them to my blogs as I find them?)















This next picture is upstairs in the junior-church room at HBC in '89


















This next picture was taken in 1983 and we are on the outside deck high up on the Empire State building in New York City: me, Ted Williams, a youth from the Manhattan Bible Church and their youth pastor.

















This next picture was taken in the lodge at the Word of Life Bible Institute Schroon Lake, New York... also in '83. (This location is less than 50 miles from Lake Placid, which was the home of the 1980 Winter Olympics Games.)

















I believe this next picture was taken in the summer of '84. It is in front of the parsonage house and my mom and the three girls are in the picture also.

















This next picture was taken on Ohio Ave. in Charleston, WV. Stephanie was not yet born, although this was taken in front of the house where we would bring her home. This would have been in '80
















This next picture was taken in '75 and I had gotten home from the Army the day before. We are standing in front of my brother's house and from l-r there is my mom, my niece Shannon (some puppy) and Jeff, my nephew. Behind Jeff is a guy named George... my sister was dating him: me, Deb holding Tammy, and behind us is Randy (my brother) and his wife Rhonda.
















1970, me and Randy on the banks of the Ohio River in Vienna, WV. My 14th and 15th summers I suppose I must have been channeling my inner farmer because I practically lived in bib overalls. Usually, at least whenever I was working the carnival, it was bibs without a shirt... I was a genuine hick (:

















This was the first time I was at the top of the World Trade Towers in '83.
















The following is the first family picture we ever had taken. It is 1975 and Tammy is just a little baby and at that time Deb and I are both 19.

















This is Christmas 1992 in the Bahamas and I am having a girl from the Island put braids in my hair. That's right... I'm confident in my manhood (:
















The last picture for this blog was taken in the fall of '78. Certain pics like this one the girls look like they could be twins (:


















I will try and find some more pictures to post soon (: