Tuesday, January 15, 2013

BEGINNING SCHOOL FOR REAL IN A LITTLE WHILE

Tuesday January 15, 2013 6:53 pm

Last week I spoke to a girl named Jessica and placed my on-line order for my two school books for this semester... it was a $295.00 robbery! That aside, it would have been nice had she actually ordered my books after I paid for them. So, Saturday I placed another order and the first one showed up today and I am expecting the other one tomorrow: hopefully?

However, my respite from school work did allow me to get a haircut on the way home from work. The girl who usually cuts my hair for the day had already left so I had another one do it. She did okay too.




The next three pictures (in order) are when I was still very young... 14-14 and 16. The first two were both taken at a trailer park in Vienna WV. The first picture I am on a Harley that I never rode. In fact, I am not even sure if it ran? It belonged to a guy named Burl my mom was seeing. Because I know I never rode it I have no earthly idea why there is a picture of me sitting on it? I have no memory of this whatsoever other than the picture itself. The second picture is my brother, Mom, and me. The bus behind us had been converted into an old camper. The final picture is Randy and me and it was taken on the day he married Rhonda. He was 17 and I was 16.
















































One last thing. Although I do keep a daily food and exercise diary I probably won't do anything like that on here... at least all the time. This morning though for breakfast I had a vegan pancake w/natural peanut butter & fresh fruit. I also had some hot Chai tea (which I am sipping more of even now) and I tried a new hot sauce out with my breakfast. Cholula: original. I found two on the grocery shelf and I wasn't sure which one would be better so I bought both, and the Cholula chipotle I had with my veggies tonight... both are really good!