Saturday, January 12, 2013

FIRST BLOG TODAY

Saturday January 12, 2013 10:34 am

I am going to post 2 blogs today, this one I am including a couple of pictures and the second blog sometime later today will be my video. What a difference a day makes? I suppose everyone has heard that and it's true, life can change in an instant. I suppose that is why pictures are good to have as they can help to establish a timeline.

Both pictures I am uploading were taken in Sunland, California. They are approximately 15 months apart. In the first picture I am uploading there is my sister Sandy, and my nephew and niece. This picture was taken during my second trip to California and I am 16 and we are in Sandy's front yard. I am guessing that Earl is taking the picture, but I do not know for sure? At this time I had not met Deb, that would not happen for another nine months. I would also make one more trip to California after this one and before I took Debbie there 15 months later.









The second picture was taken the following December, 1973, a few days before Christmas and Debbie is taking the picture. We are now inside Sandy's house and just three weeks before I had turned 18 and five weeks before that we had ran away to California to get married. We would end up marrying about three
months after this picture was snapped. Deb and I had known each other about four months before we ran away to California.














I wanted to post these because early this morning I was thinking about "love" and when it happens? To the readers of my blog how many times have you been in love? Infatuation doesn't count... neither does lust (: No, I am only talking about "love," lasting and for real: and how did it happen with you? For me there have been three, and twice... with but a single glance and I knew I was in love! For certain it might be different for everyone and I understand that, but I was just curious.

Well, Deb is out antiquing with Missy and her family and I think I am going to go out and run around a bit. I hope all who reads this has a great day!!!