Sunday, January 13, 2013

VIDEO & PICTURE

Sunday January 13, 2013 1:17 pm

Well, I just got home from church and after I upload this video I am going to fix a light lunch and then head out to the gym. Today it has been a steady (warm) rain that I have enjoyed. I am hoping that this area of rain is covering many states so that my friend(s) can be enjoying it at the same time that I am :)

The video is me approaching our church for Sunday School this morning. Then, the picture that follows is our newly formed choir. Because of my work schedule the very most I can be in church each month would be two Sundays. Because of that I had never seen our choir until this morning.


















Because school and work are both on my agenda tomorrow, I am not certain what time I will be able to make my post. The best I can say from here on out is that I am hoping before midnight of each new day I can write something? I hope everyone has a great day!

I read a sad poem this morning I thought I would include. I could not even find who the author was... but it's a good poem.

You were on my mind when I woke up this morning.
remembering your smile.

I guess the next time I'll see your face.
Will take a little while.

I was remembering your arms around me.
love the way they always feel warm.

With you by my side.
I completely feel no harm.

I was remembering your voice.
Makes my heart skip a beat.

(It seems like maybe there ought to have been more to it... perhaps the author wrote all they knew how and couldn't finish it? Or, maybe that is all that he or she had to say? Either way, I thought it was really good!)