Monday, January 21, 2013

BLUE MONDAY???

Monday January 21, 2013 6:35 am

I just want to say to my friend(s) and those who read my blog and whom I love most that I hope today is a happy day for you in spite of its designation as the "saddest day of the year?" This date each year, though it changes by a few days every calendar year, was first calculated by some doctor, who I believe must have too much time on his hands. I suppose the reasoning behind it is sort of sound? The number of days since Christmas, people noticing the passing of time, Christmas (credit card) spending is now showing up on bills, it is a MONDAY... etc. etc. etc. There are several different things that go into predicting which Monday it is in January... but I think my favorite one is this one: new year resolutions have already been broken! HAHAHAHAHA Anyway, I hope none of you subscribe to this and all of you have a happy Monday today!

This evening after I get in from work I will post my video for the day. Hopefully I will not break any of my resolutions because I have a "soft" target date for something I want to have accomplished and I am working toward that. I do it because my soft target date will in the near future become a "hard" target date and then I will begin counting down on my calendar.

Today is my 21st. day being vegan and so far everything is going pretty good. I have steadily progressed with my goals, but I still have a long way to go before I am where I want to be: however, I am going down the right path. And if I can keep up with no more than I have been doing at present I will get to where I want to be well ahead of my projected date.

I do not yet have all of the particulars but I believe with the start of the new month I will step it up another notch with what I am eating and I believe that will help me even more.

Anyway, instead of thinking along the lines of a depressing day just think of this date as the first for this new year of a pretty spectacular night-sky event. For some this can be seen without a telescope. The Moon and Jupiter will be the closest they will be until 2026. I invite those I love to join with me and we can sort of watch this "together." I like the sound of that word, together :)

Have a great day!!!!!!!