Sunday, January 20, 2013

I HAD FUN

Sunday January 20, 2013 6:57 am

Probably sometime after church today I will post my video for the day. I already know what I want if it works out? However, this morning I just wanted to write something brief. I don't know who said, "The best things in life are free" but whoever it was they were right.

Anyone reading my blog recently will know that I have been looking at pictures a lot lately. Anyway, I had such fun again last evening looking at pictures. I was up for awhile even into the early morning hours doing that again. I had more fun doing that a few hours ago than many times when I go somewhere and spend considerable money trying to find something that is enjoyable.

Many years ago I had a friend tell me that they didn't need money in order to have fun... I was thinking about that this morning and I was (again) reminded that they were right. The very best things in life really are free.

I hope all who reads this has a great day!

I had already posted this a couple of minutes ago and I decided to edit it to type one more thing. Mostly I don't look because I don't keep track of this blog like I used to do. This morning though after I published this I looked at my counter for the month to see how many hits I had gotten. Within the last 30 days there have been 13 different countries that have browsed my blog. Some are regular, but I am posting this because there are at least two that I don't remember having seen before.

United States
United Kingdom
Germany
Brunei
China
Ireland *** (I don't remember seeing them before)
Malaysia
Poland *** (I don't remember seeing them before)
Russia
France
Venezuela
Bangladesh
Brazil

I began imagining who it was from these far away places who might be reading this blog and I had a few ideas. My best guess is that from Venezuela it is Hugo Chavez who was reading. I think this because as he is recovering from cancer surgery he probably has nothing else better to do.

From Ireland I bet it was Kathy Ireland... I mean, that's a no-brainer: right? What??? you mean she might not be from Ireland just because her name is "Ireland?" No way, I mean how is that even possible :)

From Poland I bet it was Pope John Paul II. What??? you mean he is dead. Now, when did that happen?

From Brazil I bet it is some hot model who is reading. This one I feel pretty sure about because it seems that Brazil has nothing but hot models... right?

Anyway I just wanted to welcome some new people to my blog, Hugo, Kathy, Paul (I still think he is alive, maybe just hiding out with Elvis) and I especially wanted to give a shout out to ildi Silva or one of her pretty friends... whoever it was from Brazil?

Of course, I admit that I could be wrong about who might be reading this blog. Instead of ildi I suppose it could be the guy standing beside Miley in this picture.





Yeah... that makes me want to have a big breakfast this morning, how about you? If I ever meet that girl I will try to remember not to shake her right hand :)