Saturday, January 19, 2013

LONG DAY :)

Saturday January 19, 2013 6:37 pm

I am finally home. After getting off work I had several errands to run and I just walked in. At least the video today I think will be fun because it is some of the kids. I wish I had known they were all on the basement steps (already coming up) before I opened the door because had I been filming it would have been really neat. Almost as one the whole throng of kids shrieked, PAPAW! And that included two of the children that Steph has babysat since they were first born. So, they probably really do believe I am their papaw.

In only 20 hours I had gone from feeling incredibly good... to unbelievably low, to back to good again. And, no... I am not bi-polar and no meds had kicked in :)

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great night tonight and a very nice Sunday tomorrow.