Saturday, January 19, 2013

WHO NEEDS SLEEP ANYWAY?

Saturday January 19, 2013 5:59 am

I work today from 7-4 and if I were a normal person I probably could still be laying down yet. But, I'm not... normal I mean. For a person like myself who has always admired strength in others, I seem to have little of it myself. At least the only type of strength that really should count, that of character and self-discipline. It seems that in that area I am the quintessential 98 pound weakling.

To my friend(s) and those I love with every ounce of my whole being... could I please have a mulligan/do-over/second chance, etc.etc.etc. 

Sometime after I get home today I will find something to video and I will upload that after I get in from work.

I was thinking early this morning as I lay in bed tossing and turning and trying to find rest that I hope I am able to take Virgil to the beach before the end of this summer. If I do that, he will be the only creature I have ever loved in life who loved me back that I haven't broken some promise to. Of course, with my track record I am pretty certain that I will not do that either and I will still be batting 100% for disappointing and hurting those I love.

Sometimes I amaze myself at my own stupidity... and that's pretty good, because I am not easily amazed. I hope everyone who reads this has a really good day today!!!