Thursday, January 17, 2013

SCHOOL LETTER

Thursday January 17, 2013 3:34 pm

I just got in from work and am going to post today's video blog. In a couple of hours I am going to begin work on another blog that I will hopefully also post probably later tonight. That blog will have something to do with some FB posts from the other evening.

The video I made this morning is of a letter from Ivy Tech to me. I said that 41 years ago after hearing of something similar happening within 30 minutes of hearing about it I walked out of school having quite... I was 16 at the time.







I would like to ask anyone who reads this and if you are saved would you please say a prayer for a family I know. It really isn't important for you to know why... I just ask that you please would? I started to say that this would be just for my friends I am asking, but I am really just asking anyone, whether you know me or not. Thank you.