Thursday, January 24, 2013

BREAKFAST IS SERVED + VIRGIL PICTURE + LOL???

Thursday January 24, 2013 8:18 am and 8:35 pm

(I might... I say I might... on some future blog tell something that happened today at work: although I think it's hilarious, some might not? Anyway, we'll see?)

 
I will begin with a disclaimer. In my drink this morning I mixed coconut water, and not coconut milk. What I had is just the fluid found inside a coconut without the processing of the flesh of the coconut. Not that such a fact might matter to anyone else... but I just wanted to state the difference between the two. Had I actually been using coconut milk, my low-calorie drink this morning would have been more like 700 calories instead of 150. 












I already know that tomorrow's video will be posted rather late. It is because I am planning on recording sometime during Steph and Roger's vow renewal. They are doing this on their tenth anniversary date. However, I might write something early in the morning (because it's my day off... yayyyy) and then just update it later that night with a video.

Virgil is fast asleep near my chair, and snoring deeply! I just took his picture. Ever since he was just a puppy anytime I would move he always would get up and follow me: he still does. Now though, because he is older and sleeps more I try not to move around a lot whenever I am home. Because somehow he still senses I am not there and he gets up to follow. Only now I know it's harder for him to do this so I try to watch what I am doing :)

If the picture I just took of him makes it to my mail before I post this I will include it now. If it doesn't I will add the picture tonight when I get home from work.








Everyone try and have a good day today... okay :)