Sunday, November 09, 2014

NOT MUCH, HOW 'BOUT YOU :) 9,128

Sunday November 9, 2014 6:26 pm

Well, we leave in the morning for Disney in Florida. Our middle daughter, her children, and her husband flew down this past Friday and are already there. Our oldest and youngest daughters, along with all their children and their husbands will be part of a three car caravan with myself as we are getting ready to head out also.

Our first day in the park will be Tuesday, and then Saturday my youngest and her family will head back home with me. Of course, there will be a short stop in Daytona Beach as her three youngest children has never yet had an opportunity to play in the ocean. We can certainly take care of that :)

All of us are keenly aware that for us to all be gathered like this at the same time and on vacation will most probably be a first... and last time opportunity. (Because of that On Wednesday we are all planning to be in Magic Kingdom at the same time for a ride together and some photos.) 

Thankfully, our daughters do not work outside the home and all of the children are still young enough to not have a schedule that would need to be changed in order to take a vacation. However, for our three sons-in-law and myself to all be able to get off at the same time is difficult... so, we are looking at this as probably the only time in this lifetime that this will happen.

Once I'm back home I only have about six weeks until I'm going to be in New York for the New Year's celebration... I'm also looking forward to that trip. (However, for that one I will be leaving by myself.)

I haven't had a lot of chances to write recently so I thought if anyone still reads this blog I would try and catch up a bit with what I have planned... and am doing. Until next time, whenever that next time might be I hope any and all who reads this has a good time in life.