Sunday, January 10, 2016

LET IT SNOW :)

Sunday January 10, 2016 9:56 am

Good morning... bad news first: I did not win the 900 million dollar Powerball jackpot! (Fingers crossed though the next draw on Wednesday is an estimated 1.3 billion dollars!) Yep, that's the one I'm waiting on :)

Now the good news... though it is tempered just a bit though because it wasn't much. But, overnight we did get our first snow of the year, a whopping 1/2 inch!

For the second time in the last 60 days we moved my desk and computer. Now, as I type I can look outside through our large front window and this morning I'm gazing on a winter wonderl... actually I can't even finish that thought. But, it is still snow, even though a very small amount.

I used to constantly daydream and fantasize about being snowbound and trapped in a cabin somewhere deep in the woods: usually in my thoughts it was somewhere in one of the New England states. To be fair though my cabin was stocked with supplies and it was warm, so there was no real hardship. For a long time there was always a log fire burning in the fireplace, then later in my dreams it became an electric fireplace with a fake fire... perhaps the first was too messy, else I was just too lazy to gather firewood. lol However, I try not to daydream much anymore... but I guess that is still why I enjoy seeing snowfall.

I hope any who reads this has a good day.