Thursday, January 07, 2016

PERCEPTION IS REALITY???

Thursday January 7, 2016 7:29 pm

I got home from work today about 4:30 and I put a cold drink in the freezer, to make it even colder of course, and then I set about to make a loaded baked potato for my supper.

I ate in the living-room while watching an old rerun of Mike and Molly. Lately I haven't been sleeping well so without really trying I fell asleep on the couch. According to the clock I didn't sleep very long... however, I awoke feeling refreshed... maybe because I had no dreams at all?

Now, for my title. For some odd reason after I awoke I felt like it is the early spring of the year and winter is past. I guess it's because the air is unseasonably warm outside, yet the house feels cool inside like it does during early spring evenings.

I suppose adding to the illusion is that Deb had stripped the couch and is washing all the covers. Anyway, even though I know the date... I mean look above... and I know that means we are in early winter... I still can't shake this feeling. So, I haven't yet tried: I guess I like the idea that winter is now past and spring is here!

So, for those unlucky ones out there who still has to endure a long cold winter... I feel badly for you, I really do. But, as for me... I'm sitting here typing and enjoying my springtime :)