Friday, January 15, 2016

"YOU NEED TO BE WILLING TO NOT KNOW"

Friday December 15, 2016 5:51 pm

I titled my blog today from the last line of a quote I once read. I don't know about anyone else but at times, and for certain things I hate not knowing! I have no inclination to even explain why such thoughts seem important to me right now... but they do. I mean, why can't I know, would such knowing change an outcome?

In reality, and in this life it isn't like we really have a choice... right? I mean, know or not know??? If I could though I would choose to know, at least certain things I have long wondered? I believe I could live easier, just knowing.

Although I used another person's idea for my title: I also like Ian Fleming's take... "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action." lol

I hope any who reads this is doing well and only good things happen to you.