Friday, March 11, 2016

IT'S MY LUCKY DAY :)

Friday March 11, 2016 9:43 am

I'm off today, so that's sort of lucky, right? But, that's not what I was thinking when I sat down to write. I'm going to a dog show in Tennessee and my van is a Ford Club wagon (nine passenger) and I barely get 10 miles to the gallon on gas, so I rented for my trip.

Because originally I had planned on driving down by myself I asked for an economy car (the cheapest thing they offer) but when I went in a little while ago to pick it up they didn't have any of the economy cars to rent: so I got two free upgrades and I will be driving down tomorrow in a much nicer Camry.

Also, that worked out better because now three of Steph's older girls will be riding along with me... hence my sentiment, "it's my lucky day."

Now, hopefully my luck will continue when I go after bit to buy my lottery tickets :)

I hope any who reads this has a nice day today.