Monday, February 29, 2016

IT'S LEAP DAY :)

Monday February 29, 2016 9:32 am

Inexplicably I like Leap Day, and I'm not sure why I do... but I just do. This is number 15 for me in my lifetime. It's sort of a shame that I wasn't born on February 29, 1956 (my first Leap Day after my real birthday) because then I would be celebrating my 15th birthday today, oh, to be a kid again... sigh. I mean, that is how it works... right... you only age as you celebrate birthdays?

Amy Adams (who I think is pretty) played in the movie, Leap Year. The movie had some nice old Irish sayings in it so I thought I would include an Irish blessing.

"May you never steal, lie, or cheat, but if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows, and if you must lie, lie with me all the nights of my life, and if you must cheat, then please cheat death because I couldn't live a day without you."

Well, regardless whether this day is nothing more to you than any other day or not... I hope all who reads this has a great day today!