Wednesday, February 24, 2016

22,019

Wednesday February 24, 2016 10:37 am

From the Emerald Isle comes an old Irish children's song that seems appropriate to me this morning. Before I name the song I have a question for any who reads this blog today. Isn't there... or at least 'shouldn't there be' an age where life's important lessons have been learned, and learned to the point of being heeded?

If there is supposed to be... then I'm either educable slow, else I've not yet reached that age regardless my 22,019 days. In the old song Michael Finnegan there (in the longer version) is a two word phrase that often follows the separate stanzas: I find that two-word phrase seems to be me, as I often do that.

If one word could explain "why" I think it would be attrition. I like that word because it has at least two well defined and accepted meanings and both works!

Well, on this rainy, yet, balmy morning... I hope all who reads this has a very nice day. As for me I'm getting ready to shower and then head out to run some errands.

I'm off work today... WOO-HOO!!!