Monday, February 15, 2016

A QUESTION FOR YOU

Monday February 15, 2016 7:20 pm

I am watching an old movie on tv as I type this... Hollow Man, with Kevin Bacon and it caused me to think about something. If I could choose a super power or unusual ability, what would it be? And, if I had such power or ability would I use it for good... or for bad?

Anyway, after giving it little thought... I came up with what I would choose. Keep in mind I did say "little" thought, but I think I would choose to be able to talk with animals and have them understand me and I them.

I mean, as a believer that thought is not so far-fetched as there are examples in the Scripture where man and animal did speak and understand each other. So, that would be mine, but what about you? What would you choose? And would you use your power for the general good, or only for your own enjoyment.

On the other hand, being invisible would be fun and the possibilities seem endless :)