Tuesday, November 15, 2011

RIDDLE ME THIS

Tuesday November 15, 2011 9:00 am

I promise I won't resort to only writing about riddles on my blog: however, since I posted my last one I have had two people email me their favorite riddles. One of them I am going to reproduce below... the other one was hilarious but sadly ): it was of an “adult nature” and I can't pass it along. I will tell you though it was of a type of riddling that I was heretofore unfamiliar with: she said it is called “Insane troll" riddling. Anyway... funny... but bad! (:

Now, to the riddle I can post and I hope you enjoy.

Riddle:

What has seven letters... preceded God... is more powerful than God... is more evil than the devil... poor people have... rich people need... if you eat it you will die. (Answer... scroll down the page.)

















Answer:

“NOTHING”

Nothing has seven letters
Nothing preceded God
Nothing is more powerful than God
Nothing is more evil than the devil
Poor people have nothing
Rich people need nothing
If you eat nothing you will die