Saturday, April 14, 2012

MUSINGS

Saturday April 14, 9:33 am

I have to leave for work in a few minutes and I had decided to post a short poem I wrote a few minutes ago... now though after reading it through again I am going to consider it for the day before posting? I had such silly dreams last night and in a twisted sort of way that is why I sat down a little while ago and wrote the poem in the first place.

My crazy and rambling dreams of last night has nothing to do with the poem whatsoever... it is just that the dreams were so over-the-top that it caused me to think about dreaming: both in the sleeping and waking stages and those thoughts caused me to want to write the poem.

After I consider it throughout my day at work (ugh) I will either post later tonight or I will read it through a couple of more times and either save it or delete it as I do with many other things I take the time to type.

Either way I hope everyone who reads this short blog has a wonderful, safe, and happy day!