Wednesday, April 18, 2012

TIME?

Wednesday April 18, 5:45 am

I awoke this morning about 2:30 and decided to finish my taxes online, I know... I'm late. (lol) Anyway, after doing that I couldn't fall back asleep so I decided to write a short blog and explain what I am hoping to write about next. If I do this, because of the length of the material it will be in several installments?

Recently I was thinking about a friend who didn't think the “church” (Ecclesia) would be around to celebrate Easter of this year. I too believed that such a thing was certainly possible and even could be expected. Yet, here we are again. So, as I was thinking about this I decided to post some thoughts on the matter and I will use some material I had gathered awhile back on the Second Coming of Christ.

About three years ago I was asked to deliver a message for an end-time event that was being broadcast over the radio. Dutifully I made copious notes and brought a message at our church that was taped and I then sent it off to the church who had originally asked for it. In total my message was 90 minutes long. Now, the average public speaker uses approximately two words per second. But, that is a person who is only lecturing. If you are excitedly speaking then that number can go quite high: usually I talk fast anyway... and whenever I am excited I also throw a lot of Italian into my message. Of course, by that I only mean I also use my hands to convey speech. With that thought I hope the message I type won't make all those who read feel like saying, “Andiamo A dormire.” (lol)

I explained that to say that in 90 minutes of fast-talking I would have easily spoken in excess of 20,000 words... and I absolutely refuse to hunt-and-peck my way over a keyboard and reproduce 20,000 words. (I just don't have it in me anymore.) However, for any person who might be interested in reading about this... over the course of the next few weeks I will be reproducing some of what I spoke about at that time. This first entry it to just let everyone know what my plans are... and to say that, I (like most believers I know) think that we are living in the last days.

Near the very end of the message I will also will be divulging three things. First: the “only reason” why it was God and not Noah who (before the rains began) closed the door of the Ark. Secondly: I will also explain why one of Noah's first acts after his family was safely on the other side of the Great Flood was to drink himself into a state of drunkenness. Thirdly: I will also tell what I think will be every believer's biggest regret as the snatching away (rapture) is happening. Believe it or not... all of those things do tie into the message of the end-time. So, for anyone who likes teasers and has great patience: well, there you go. lol