Monday, September 17, 2012

SETTING A DATE


Monday September 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Well, I talked with them at Mom's Music, then I spoke to Darin and bumped a particular date up from November to this Saturday. Though the 3rd was my first choice and that date very important to me, Saturday is the first day of fall and that also means something to me as well. So, I think that I would just like to get some things moving. Even if nothing is really being accomplished toward any long-term goals, it helps to give me the illusion that it is (:

Tomorrow, hopefully, I can get in a full workout at the Y as I don't have anything particular planned to do. Of course, at some point I will have to at least make an attempt to get some school work at least started for the week.

Also, in case anyone read my previous blog I have an update: though I kept my eyes wide-open all afternoon to any and all possible sightings... I saw nothing else out of the ordinary. Because of that, I guess tomorrow I will go back to my life of daydreaming... sigh ):

Have a good night!