Sunday, October 07, 2012

I AM SOOOOOOO IMPORTANT!


Sunday October 7, 2012 6:24 pm

I'll tell you about my title in a minute... first though, I just heard a song on my eye-pod (sic) and it might be the first time I have heard it all the way through... I'm not sure? But it was pretty good: Rascal Flatts – I MELT. Now... my title.

Imagine I am sitting at my desk after a long day at work and I am getting ready to finish two more assignments for Criminology and then I am done for this week... and I start next week's assignments tomorrow. Now, how many computer screens do you suppose I am monitoring, and actually using on my desk. One, perhaps? Nope. How about two? Again, no way. I have three! That's right... three! I got another laptop today (: Assuredly it cannot even be legal for one person to have three different screens they are using unless they must be an important person... right? Therefore, I am sooooooo important!!!
That last thought was a three exclamation humdinger! There, another one (:

In finishing this before I start my school work, ask me how old I am... I dare you. Even if you think you know, you don't. I'm 14 years old and I am just coming awake in my bedroom/walk in closet. It is 4:30 am and I have to be on the streets in a few minutes to start delivering papers. At least in my mind I am back there just now. Ray Charles (not my favorite artist for this song) just finished singing Rainy Night In Georgia. Are you like me in that regard? Can a song take you back to a place, a time... or a person? It so very easily does that for me.

Well, I hope everyone has a good night and a great week coming up. I have so many things planned to do this week I probably won't write again for awhile. Until then... whenever “then” might be, please take care... and be happy (: