Thursday, October 04, 2012

THE TALL MAN

Thursday October 4, 2012 3:55 pm

I'm not going to get into a habit of writing about movies I have recently seen... but this one was good enough I'll make an exception. The other night one of my daughters called and suggested a movie for me to watch. So, I watched it late last evening.

Now, I don't know about you but I enjoy movies that have some serious plot twists and yet, in the end it all comes together nicely: this movie does that. I'll not give anything away to state that even when the movie is over... it will still be somewhat difficult to decide if the "villains" were really the "good guys" or not?

Jennifer Biel does a really good job in the movie and her character (especially) makes it difficult to know for certain what is really going on until much later in the movie. So, if you have some free time... this movie is a really good one to watch with a bowl of popcorn to eat, and a glass of something cold to drink. For my money... I like iced tea (: