Saturday, September 22, 2012

BABY STEPS...

Saturday September 22, 2012 9:57 pm

Happy first day of fall! Well... perhaps small, but I took a few first steps nonetheless to doing what Mr. Morse only talked about? I had an appointment this evening at five and everything is done... and may I say, "ouch." I mean... "OUCH!!!"

I heard someone once say in speaking about something they did that it had been "real" and "fun" but, it hadn't been "real fun." To that person, whoever they might be, I say, "Ditto!"

I hope everyone had a great day to the start of this new season and what to me always seems to be the most optimistic time of year when all things seem possible! Even, if they really aren't?

I know, I know... I use far too many exclamation marks! See, I did it again... I guess I just can't help myself (: