Thursday, November 22, 2012

GOODNIGHT... FRIEND(S) & MUCH LOVED ONES!!!

Thursday November 22, 2012 11:51 pm

Well, I suppose like many others this day I have been busy (: Earlier this afternoon we were at our youngest daughter's house and with all of us there and the pastor and his children... I believe there were 20 children, ranging in ages from a few months to 13 years, and I think there were 11 adults: the kids are taking over! lol

It was a fun and happy day for me... yet, I will always and forevermore have this feeling of melancholy. (I think most especially this time of year, though it is always my constant companion.) I know that for some they might not believe that any normal person could experience both feelings at once? Wouldn't happiness chase away melancholia and would not the opposite also be true? How can anyone feel sad and yet experience good or happy times? But, hey... I have never pretended I was normal (: 

"I only wish .............." will always be my unspoken lament! However, wishing does no good ): I like the old proverb: "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride." That would be me!

To any and all who might read this blog: "If wishes were (?)" What would your earnest wish be? I didn't really have anything important to say, I just didn't want to let this day pass into another without saying "Hello" to my friends and to let them know they are always in my heart. Please, take care.