Sunday, December 30, 2012

FIVE PICTURES TELLING A STORY

Sunday December 30, 2012 8:53 pm

I thought I would try and tell a brief story with only four pictures of something I am beginning tomorrow. I started 10 days ago with a new goal for myself and a new way of doing something and I will be fully implementing it with my kickoff for tomorrow. I am allowing myself exactly 90 days to reach this goal! (I know I am posting five pictures... but one of them is for a different reason and only four of them I am trying to use to illustrate what I am doing.)

The first picture is part of my new plan, but even if it wasn't I probably would have still used it. When I came across it I thought the two girls hamming it up was priceless and I wanted to post it. No one ever had to tell Tammy or Missy to pose for the camera... they were always doing something cute. lol  In the background you probably can tell I was a big Elvis fan (:



















In this next picture I am holding Tammy and Dean (Deb's brother) has Missy in his arms. (I always thought Dean reminded me of Bruce Lee.) I would have been 21 in this picture. Also, this picture is not a part of my four picture short story ... there is another reason I wanted to post it (:





















This next picture was taken while we were on vacation (I think Myrtle Beach) and I am posting it because it is something I will NOT be doing for the next 90 days!



















The next one is a picture of something (similar) I will be posting at the end of my goals I am setting now. Sorry about the quality of the pictures... obviously I am not the one who is taking this picture (:


















Last picture for tonight.... me at 185 pounds.

















I know it isn't possible to tell from a picture wearing a regular shirt but I didn't have much body fat at the time this picture was taken as I had been dedicated in my lifting light weights to exhaustion. The first picture on this blog and the last one I am at 185 pounds and that is my new goal! Beginning tomorrow and for at least 90 days I will be vegan and at the same time I will be doing as I have been since the 20th, and that is only lifting light weights until I can not lift another... then short rests, and repeat.


Anyway, at my age I will never be strong again (even though that is my favorite way to be) so I have decided to greatly reduce all body fat and get back to between 185 to 190 pounds.


When I reach that goal I will be posting a new picture (:

Tomorrow evening after hearing my grandson Aaron deliver his first message at church I will be leaving and heading for the gym and I will spend a few hours there hitting the weights hard and ringing in my new year that way. I hope all who reads this has a great night and a very happy new year! May all your dreams come true in 2013!!!!!!!

Bob just called and I am heading to his house to pick up a scary movie and then I am coming back to watch it... Cabin in the Woods.