Monday, December 03, 2012

LAST BLOG ON MY END-OF-WORLD PARTY


Monday December 3, 2012 11:31 am

I now have my party invitations ready to send out so I am posting them on this blog.


End of the World Party Invitations

13 b'ak'tun's and counting? Never being known as a person who might miss an opportunity to either have fun... or poke fun, I didn't want to miss a great chance to celebrate the end-of-the-world: happening somehow, someway, and sometime Friday December 21, 2012.

Because there seems to be endless scenarios of what might happen on December 21 of this year... I have decided to help everyone be as prepared as possible? I have chosen the three most well-known and talked about end-of-the-world scenarios, and I will give sound advice for each one (:

Polar-shift: Normally for this party I would encourage everyone to dress in weather appropriate attire for late December in our part of the northern hemisphere. Of course, that would usually mean warm clothes, hats, and coats. However, if on that date we do experience a polar-shift... you might want to bring swim wear with you as well (:

Toutatis: I am not certain what would be best to bring with you to the party in case this asteroid does strike Earth on that date? Perhaps to help with the falling debris... a football helmet?

Giant Solar Sun-storm & Sunspots: This is an easy one... any broad spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher: also, very dark sunglasses! (This one would also be another good reason to bring your swim wear!)

I am including a link to help everyone choose a good food-dish to bring with you to the party. Please select no more than two food items that these prisoners chose for their last meals and bring those with you. RSVP me at, clarkmatthews1@aol.com and let me know you are coming with a + 1 etc. Also, let me know what dish you have chosen to bring. I will also return, along with your RSVP, the date, time, and address of the party.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/14/artist-and-chef-julia-zie_n_1773210.html#slide=1373680

(Just to let everyone know I have chosen to take to the party the foods that Lewis Gilbert, and James Powell ordered. What can I say... I like ice cream and coffee (: Other than those two... feel free to choose whatever you like. One more thing, in case there is a penny-pincher who is coming, I saved for you to bring what Robert Buell asked for his final meal.)
















 
Just in case the above picture happens on that date... well, it's been fun knowin' you!!! 

One more thing... that's really important! Tomorrow Netflix is sending me a copy of Along Came Polly and I am going to watch it (: