Sunday, December 30, 2012

MOVIE REVIEW!!!

Sunday December 30, 2012 11:35 pm

Second to none... and not even close: A Cabin in the Woods with Thor (lol) was the craziest movie I have ever seen!!!!!!! LOL

In case you haven't seen it and you want to... I won't spoil the special cameo appearance at the end by the "director." But, if you like alien movies you couldn't help but think it was extremely funny who they chose to use (:

Until this evening I always thought I was probably a fairly odd person... and I suppose I am? However, whoever thought up this movie, and by comparison to them I am like the most normal person who has ever lived!

Parts was cheesy, much of it unexpected, with lots and LOTS of gratuitous violence and gore... but overall a hoot: even if it wasn't supposed to be? Hahahhahahaha

Well, I start a new chapter in my life in less than 30 minutes as far as training and reaching a certain goal in a specified and fairly short period of time... I hope I can see it through and do everything I want to do!

I hope everyone has a good night and a great new year's eve! Goodnight my very dear friend(s).